On the afternoon of June 2nd, 2024, we invite you to join us in celebrating our informal wedding reception at Oxbow Park’s Dragonfly Shelter. With this rain-or-shine come-when-you-can reception, we hope to celebrate our first day as Mr. & Mrs. with our loved ones. This will begin at noon; pasta and refreshments will be available throughout the afternoon!
This reception comes on the heels of our private June 1st wedding ceremony with a handful of friends and family. We’ve decided to forgo a traditional wedding registry, but we will have a letterbox at both our wedding and our reception for any thoughtful cards or messages.
Please RSVP by April 15th, 2024.
- Oxbow Park has multiple picnic shelters, and the Dragonfly Shelter can be found on the park map. This park is easy to navigate, but cellular service may be limited.
- Please be aware that Oxbow Park has a day-use fee. In addition to parking lots throughout the park, there is limited parking on the gravel drive leading to the Shelter.
- While hard liquor is prohibited at Oxbow Park, we will provide non-alcoholic beverages, beer, wine, and an eat-when-you-want lunch. Feel free to bring your own beverages if you wish!
- Oxbow Park also prohibits pets. Kids are welcome at this rain-or-shine outdoor event.
- For any questions that may arise on June 1st or June 2nd, please contact our Maid of Honor, Grace Hills: (503) 467-6416.